Thursday, January 12, 2012

New me in the works!


Well, today marks my (hopefully) new lifestyle. Time to get back in the gym - for real this time. Not that I'm really given a deadline, but I'm giving myself one. I want to be healthier, soooo much healthier. My goal is to lose 40 lbs. No wait... I'm not really worried about losing pounds according to the scale, but was basing that on how I wanna look. (I guess? haha.) I would rather lose inches. I'm searching high and low for someone to prescribe me some Adipex. BUT CAN'T FIND A DAMN PERSON ANYWHERE!!!! Anyone know of ANYONE in the state of Mississippi to help me out? Sheesh. Eating healthy. Exercising. Adipex (hopefully) - my mom took it a while back and says it really does work, so it's not a scam I know that unless I have a horrible mother hahahah JOKING.. anyways. I'm off to the gym, first day gonna be kinda slow. But won't be slow for long. Wish me luck! :x


~ Stay Colorful ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment